Κυριακή 19 Αυγούστου 2012

Purple Means Lonely


ENGLISH

Nowadays, and especially today I feel way too lonely... My parents got to a trip and I am kinda "Home Alone"...
I have the feeling that the main reason for my so called "lonelyness period" is the end of summer! I deeply believe that summer is over for this year. And what frastrates me the most is that I didn't have the opportunity to enjoy it as much as I would like! But unfortunatelly I can't turn back time!
Anyway, the Ministry of  Education here in Greece announced that the results about which academic school every person here managed to entere will be notificated at 27th of August. So until then I guess I have to wait!
That's all about me guys...

So, I just wanted to post these photographs in order to ensure u that purple might be considered the colour of lonelyness and weed but it can be very dramatical if it is used right like the pictures below....

GREEK (ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΆ)

Αυτές τις μέρες, και ειδικά σήμερα νιώθω κάπως μοναχικά! Οι γονείς μου είναι ταξίδι και αισθάνομαι λες και πρωταγωνιστώ στο "Home Alone"...
Θεωρώ ότι αυτή η αίσθηση της "μοναχικότητας" οφείλεται στο ότι το καλοκαίρι σχεδόν τελείωσε! Ναι, θεωρώ ότι για φέτος το καλοκαίρι τελείωσε. Και αυτό που με νευριάζει περισσότερο είναι πώς δεν είχα την ευκαιρία να να το απολαύσω όσο ακριβώς θα ήθελα! Δυστυχώς όμως δεν μπορώ να γυρίσω τον χρόνο πίσω!
Τέλος πάντων, το Υπουργείο Παιδείας ανακοίνωσε ότι τα αποτελέσματα για τις βάσεις των σχολών των πανελληνίων θα ανακοινωθούν στις 27 του Αυγούστου. Ως τότε απλά θα περιμένω!
Αυτά λοιπόν σχετικά με εμένα...







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου